Next REVU day.

Emmet Hikory emmet.hikory at
Tue Oct 23 01:20:07 BST 2007

On 10/23/07, Cesare Falco <cesare.falco at> wrote:
> That's the first time I heard about a REVU day, I'll do my best to join.

    REVU days are an organised effort to provide reviews to packages
on REVU.  Prior to REVU day, packagers are encouraged to ensure that
their packages are in the best possible shape.  During REVU day,
packagers are encouraged to request specific review of the packages on
#ubuntu-motu, and be available to answer questions or respond to
reviews; and reviewers are encouraged to review as many packages as
there is time available, with priority given to review requests and
packages that are ready to upload.

> In the meantime, request for reviews can be posted, or should I wait
> for it?

    Reviews may be requested at any time, but requests made on
non-REVU days will be handled on an as-available basis, and may not
receive immediate response.