fail2ban: missing regexp for ssh

Rial Juan nighty at safehex.be
Mon Oct 15 23:05:10 BST 2007

Sorry, I already dit it... Should probably have done a reply to all
instead of just a reply to Matthias.

My bug report: https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/152964

I suggest you mark your bug as a duplicate of mine or something so it's
not filed twice...

And don't worry 'bout the typo; I was feeling quite tired myself when I
mailed this bug report to the list, otherwise I wouldn't have been so
daft as to bother you guys with it, and filed it to lauchpad myself...

Kind regards,

--
Welcome to text-only Counterstrike.
You are in a dark, outdoor map.