Bug in libphp-phplot

Enrique Ocaña González eocanha at igalia.com
Sun Oct 14 21:01:15 BST 2007

Hi,

Php gives warnings when trying to generate charts. I'm using Kubuntu Feisty,
and libphp-phplot version is 4.4.6+5.0rc1.dfsg-0.1ubuntu1 (coming from
4.4.6+5.0rc1.dfsg-0.1 Debian version, I suppose).

I've reported the bug upstream and submitted a patch:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1807476&group_id=14653&atid=114653

...but lbayuk said that he can't add the submitted patch because that version
isn't ready to work with PHP5, the Ubuntu packager (and the Debian one, I
suppose) had put the dependencies wrong, and the new version does work with
PHP5 and hasn't the bug.

I've already sent a mail to ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com, but got no
response, so I'd be very pleased if any of you could deal with the problem
and upgrade the package to the new version, or apply the patch I proposed at
SourceForge to the current version.

Please, CC me the response, as I'm not subscribed to the ubuntu-motu list.

Thank you very much for your attention. Sorry if I got in touch with the wrong
person. In that case, if someone gives me a hint about who I have to report
the bug to, I'd tank him very much.

--
Enrique Ocaña González (eocanha at igalia.com)
Ingeniero en Informática