[Fwd: Returned mail: delivery problems encountered]

Stefan Potyra sistpoty at ubuntu.com
Sun Oct 7 19:55:14 BST 2007

Hi Mark,

Am Sonntag 07 Oktober 2007 19:03:43 schrieb Mark D. Foster:
> Hi folks, I'm in the process of getting setup as a contributor, but ran
> into a snag.
> According to
> https://help.ubuntu.com/6.10/ubuntu/packagingguide/C/ubuntu-upload.html
> I am supposed to ask
>
> admin at tiber.tauware.de

since the server tiber is no longer, this email address is invalid as well.
Thanks for pointing us to where the wrong url is posted.

> for my key to be updated in REVU, but getting nowhere. The NDR is attached.
> Please rectify the error and/or update my key in REVU.
> Thanks.

I've just started the update run. Since it takes quite long nowadays, I guess
your key should get imported in 2-3 hours. If it still won't work tomorrow,
please send another mail.

Thanks,
    Stefan.