Version 0.6

Leonel Nunez leonel at enelserver.com
Wed Oct 3 15:59:56 BST 2007

> Hey,
>
> I believe the latest version of MonoDevelop is 0.16 (which supports
> importing VS2005 projects). But the version of MonoDevelop available
> through Synaptic is only 0.12.
>
> Does anyone know when the Synaptic version is likely to be updated? Or
> is there something I can do to help the effort along?
>
> Mark.

Maybe for the 8.04 version

Ubuntu does not  upgrade packages already in the distribution only do
security updates to the current version, there are some packages that get
new versions like  FireFox and PostgreSQL

Ubuntu Gutsy has ( already in beta )  monodevelop 0.14

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityUpdateProcedures

Leonel