Tor Packages

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 1 06:37:05 BST 2007

Hi Roger,

Roger Dingledine [2007-09-29  2:18 -0400]:
> Anyway, hopefully this helps to explain. If you need a commitment of 18
> months after your release for security/stability patches, then we can't
> provide that at this time, and it looks like it makes the most sense to
> take us out of your Universe.

Thank you for your elaborate explanation! Under those conditions I
agree that we should remove it from gutsy and not introduce it to
hardy (which is a long term support release and thus just worse in
that regard).

Martin

--
Martin Pitt        http://www.piware.de