Change in the Mentoring program

Ming Hua minghua at ubuntu.com
Sun Nov 25 21:16:11 GMT 2007

I feel you are misunderstanding Scott.

On Sun, Nov 25, 2007 at 06:48:00PM +0100, Cesare Tirabassi wrote:
> On Sunday 25 November 2007 16:12:28 Scott Kitterman wrote:
>
> > That doesn't really answer my questions:

[...]
> We have one proposal from Emmet, do we have any other proposals?
> Do you think we should restrict mentoring to "stage 1" only?
> Do you think we should steer the program to be a pure one-on-one
> preparatory program for MOTUship?

If you can't answer Scott's questions, my response to these questions,
as an MOTU who never participated mentoring, is:  Why should I care?

> Do you think we should dispense from mentoring altogether?

Maybe, if after the mentoring program has been running for a few months,
we still don't have a clear idea about what the program has achieved.

Ming
2007.11.25