MOTU Q&A details

Daniel T. Chen crimsun at fungus.sh.nu
Mon May 28 23:15:42 BST 2007

On Mon, 2007-05-28 at 13:03 -0700, Jordan Mantha wrote:
> Q&A up as an event. The log of the MOTU Meeting (I unfortunately
> couldn't make it) didn't have enough detail for me to feel confident in
> setting it up on Fridge so I thought I'd email. So far on the meeting

WYSIWYG.  Essentially[0]:

02:52 |dholbach| they don't need a special format, we just need to make
sure some of us are there

> Now, how long are we planning these for? 1hr? 2hr? Is our target
> audience contributors and potential contributors? And the topic is a
> general "Questions about MOTU and Universe maintainership" ?

2 hours apiece seem ample IMO - 90 minutes sound more reasonable.  Our
target audience is "everyone" (yes, potential contributors are obviously
welcome).  Your proposed topic covers the gist of the sessions (though I
anticipate there will be off-topic rambling as per usual).

Thanks,
Daniel Chen

[0]
http://people.ubuntu.com/~fabbione/irclogs/ubuntu-meeting-2007-05-25.html