MOTU Torrent Team

Andrea Veri bluekuja at ubuntu.com
Tue May 15 17:28:24 BST 2007

hello motus,

I'm really happy to annunce the creation of  the MOTU torrent team, that
will take care of all packages related to this peer-to-peer protocol.
We are currently interested in universe and main sponsorship, so if
someone is interested, ping me on irc, or just apply to join the team in
launchpad. It would be great to have more packagers too! We use a build
machine to test our packages, if interested mail me the access details,
and it will be created as soon as possible. (All informations about it
will be added to the wiki page)
Team links:

Launchpad: https://launchpad.net/~motu-torrent

Wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Teams/Torrent

Thanks a lot daniel (dholbach) for your support about this!

--
Andrea Veri
Email: bluekuja at ubuntu.com
Email: bluekuja at ubuntu-it.org (Contact for Ubuntu Italy)