REVU cleanup (again!)

Barry deFreese bddebian at comcast.net
Tue May 15 16:19:12 BST 2007

Gauvain Pocentek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After a short discussion with siretart, I'd like to propose a "solution"
> for a REVU cleanup:
>
> - Uploads older than 2 months will be auto-archived (means that the
> package is still available on the archive page)
> - Uploads older than 6 months will be nuked (package no longer available
> on REVU)
>

> pros/cons?
>
> Cheers,
> Gauvain

WFM.  I have a hell of a time figuring out which ones I've already
reviewed/commented on and which I haven't.  Using the 0 (0) commented
ones are easy but if the user re-uploads and make their own comment, I'm
like "have I already looked at that one or not?" so I keep going back
and looking at ones that I had reviewed weeks (or sometimes months) ago.

Thanks,

Barry (aka bddebian)
Lowly MOTU schlub