[VAC] Away from MOTU world for a little while

Jérémie Corbier jcorbier at ubuntu.com
Sat May 12 04:51:27 BST 2007

Hi everybody,

Just so you know, life has been crazy lately either at work or at home and I
barely have time or feel like doing anything Ubuntu related.  Therefore I have
decided to step aside from my involvement in the MOTU world (not that I was
particularly active before) for a hopefully short time.  Feel free to take care
of all my pending merges.

I wish you good luck for Gutsy. I hope those who were lucky enough to be in
Spain had a great time and I will see around on IRC every now and then.

Sorry to let you down,

--
Jeremie
                             /* ``Failure is not an option.