Announcing DaD

Albin Tonnerre lut1n.tne at gmail.com
Tue May 1 02:25:32 BST 2007

Hi,
After 3 days coding, here it is: DaD[1], written by Adri2000 and me, is a
free
Merge-o-Matic[2] for universe and multiverse with features such as comment
ability on the web page and automatic maintainer field update (another great
feature is that it's up to date :) )
It may be still a bit buggy with some particular packages, as we're not 100%
done with the code. If you are experiencing issues with some packages,
please
let us know.
Patches are, of course, welcome :) (The code is not yet released on any bzr
branch though, we'll make it available as soon as we can)

Cheers,
Albin Tonnerre (Lutin)

[1] http://adrishost.homeip.net/DaD/merges/
[2] http://merges.ubuntu.com