Useful packaging/development scripts repository.

Luke Yelavich themuso at
Tue Mar 27 11:40:46 BST 2007

Hi all
As you may have read in the latest meeting minutes, it was decided to
put together a repository of useful tools that MOTUs use to do Ubuntu
work, with the eventual inclusion in the archives as a package. I have
created a product in Launchpad, [1] and also created a bzr branch for
the MOTU team. [2]

Please feel free to add any useful scripts to the repository that you
think others wil find useful. Improvements to any tools is always
welcome, as we all benefit in the end.

If you are not a MOTU hopeful, but would like to contribute your own
tools/improvements, feel free to create your own branches under the
motutools product, or pass your changes onto a MOTU, and we will merge
your additions.

Any suggestions/questions, feel free to ask on the mailing list, or in
the #ubuntu-motu IRC channel.

Luke Yelavich
GPG key: 0xD06320CE
Email & MSN: themuso at