MOTU Front page
mantha at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 19 20:37:18 GMT 2007
I have gone ahead and switched the page to the one I had in the sandbox.
Things to note:
1) we should probably add the header to MOTU pages, especially the
ones linking from MOTU/ . Including the header is as simple as adding
[[Include(MOTUMenuHeader)]] to the top of a wiki page. Make sure to
do this only on MOTU pages though.
2) The teams should be cleaned up. They are really in pretty bad shape.
- If you own or belong to a team that is listed on the front page
please make sure the team page is up to date. It's a good idea to at
least have some basic contact info and a link to the corresponding LP
team (create one if it doesn't exist). Even better if you can get a
list of packages together that the team can use to track bugs, etc.
- If a team is listed that shouldn't be please followup on this
- If a team is active but not on the list please followup on this
3) I added a MOTU News section. It's a bit of an experiment. I
thought we could put things we, as MOTU, want everybody to know. Then
we can pull from that as we make our MOTU Monthly Newsletter.
Any suggestions? wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU is our public face and a
significant recruiting tool. Let's try to make it as polished and
useful as we can.
More information about the Ubuntu-motu