grub-choose-default

Carl Karsten carl at personnelware.com
Mon Jun 25 20:41:29 BST 2007

I have been running this, and I think it would be good to have in the repo,

I'm not sure if it is ready for prime time in it's current state, it is simple
enough that it shouldn't take much to bring it up to snuff.

form http://cs.unm.edu/~dmohr/grub.php

"""
grub-choose-default gives you a GUI that you can use to easily select the next
default for grub and you can go and grab a snack while your computer reboots
without having to wait for anything.

It's a very simple program that just reads your grub menu entries and then lets
you click on the one you want to be the next default.
"""

Carl K