Debian/rules wiki is now inside official Ubuntu packaging guide!

Andrea Veri bluekuja at ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 22 19:10:19 BST 2007

hello MOTUs!
I'm glad to announce that debian/rules wiki
(https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/DebianRules) is now inside the official
ubuntu packaging guide!
everything can be found at
http://doc.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/packagingguide/C/ch04.html that contains a
lot of usefull informations regarding debian/rules file with a great
number of hints for the work on makefiles in general. I hope it will
help new packagers to understand what they are doing when they touch one
of the most important scripts inside the maintainer folder. I'm alwais
ready to add more content to that chapter and every suggestion or new
idea will be really appreciated!
A great thanks to Jordan Mantha for the inclusion of this document
inside doc.ubuntu.com!

--
Andrea Veri
Email: bluekuja at ubuntu.com