Bug Link Updates

Micah Cowan micahcowan at ubuntu.com
Thu Jun 21 19:22:00 BST 2007

Henrik Nilsen Omma wrote:
> Scott Kitterman wrote:
>> On Thursday 21 June 2007 05:27, Daniel Holbach wrote:
>>
>>> Hello everybody,
>>>
>>> I updated some links on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Bugs and
>>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/TODO already, but it'd be nice if somebody
>>> helped me out with that.
>>>
>>> The old links do not work any more due to Bug Status updates.
>>>
>> That's odd.  I thought the announcement indicated they would continue to work.
>> I've cc'ed Henrik Nilsen Omma, perhaps he can clarify.
>>

> Yes, they were supposed to. I can get Unconfirmed to redirect to New for
> example.
>
> Is it just Needs Info that's the problem (what was the old URL for
> that?) or can tinyurl be causing problems?

Can't be just Needs Info (or tinyurl). I had a link I was using to list
all Unconfirmed, and Undecided priority, package-less bugs, which I had
to rewrite this morning when it suddenly stopped working:

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bugs?field.searchtext=&orderby=-importance&field.status%3Alist=Unconfirmed&field.importance%3Alist=Undecided&assignee_option=any&field.assignee=&field.bug_reporter=&field.bug_contact=&field.component-empty-marker=1&field.status_upstream=&field.status_upstream-empty-marker=1&field.omit_dupes.used=&field.omit_dupes=on&field.has_patch.used=&field.tag=&field.has_cve.used=&field.has_no_package.used=&field.has_no_package=on&search=Search

While writing this email, I attempted to trim out some of the useless
fields, to get the URI down, and obtained the following, which
inexplicably works:

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bugs?field.status%3Alist=Unconfirmed&field.importance%3Alist=Undecided&assignee_option=any&field.component-empty-marker=1&field.status_upstream-empty-marker=1&field.omit_dupes=on&field.has_no_package=on&search=Search

--
Micah J. Cowan
http://micah.cowan.name/