Bug Link Updates

Micah Cowan micahcowan at ubuntu.com
Thu Jun 21 19:22:00 BST 2007

Henrik Nilsen Omma wrote:
> Scott Kitterman wrote:
>> On Thursday 21 June 2007 05:27, Daniel Holbach wrote:
>>> Hello everybody,
>>> I updated some links on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Bugs and
>>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/TODO already, but it'd be nice if somebody
>>> helped me out with that.
>>> The old links do not work any more due to Bug Status updates.
>> That's odd.  I thought the announcement indicated they would continue to work.
>> I've cc'ed Henrik Nilsen Omma, perhaps he can clarify.
> Yes, they were supposed to. I can get Unconfirmed to redirect to New for
> example.
> Is it just Needs Info that's the problem (what was the old URL for
> that?) or can tinyurl be causing problems?

Can't be just Needs Info (or tinyurl). I had a link I was using to list
all Unconfirmed, and Undecided priority, package-less bugs, which I had
to rewrite this morning when it suddenly stopped working:

While writing this email, I attempted to trim out some of the useless
fields, to get the URI down, and obtained the following, which
inexplicably works:

Micah J. Cowan