Please re-upload ubuntustudio-sounds

Toby Smithe tsmithe at ubuntu.com
Wed Jul 25 08:36:17 BST 2007

Hi,

Before I go away for two weeks, I'd like to have ubuntustudio-sounds
re-uploaded, as it was rejected after some confusion about GNOME sounds
and namespace clutter. As GNOME's sound "themes" must have statically
pre-set filenames, the only solution is to use those filenames and
conflict with other packages (as we are doing). This was the only issue
the archive admin had with the package, and so after discussion he
requested I re-upload. The URL to REVU is

http://revu.tauware.de/details.py?upid=5990

Thanks,

Toby Smithe