UbuntuHugDay: 31 January 2007

Simon Law sfllaw at ubuntu.com
Thu Jan 25 17:22:49 GMT 2007

Hellos!!!

I'm sitting in Oslo with the rest of the Distro team, where we're
hacking on the Sprint.  We've been working hard on Feisty and next
Wednesday is a good time to hoover up some stray bugs.

So on 31 January 2007, in all timezones, we'll be meeting in
#ubuntu-bugs on irc.freenode.net for another Ubuntu Bug Day.
    https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay

We'll be helping bugs without a home find the packages they belong to:
    http://tinyurl.com/23wap8

We'll be accepting people into Ubuntu QA:
    https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuQA

And we'll be doing our usual bug triage:
    https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HelpingWithBugs

If you're interested in helping, please stop by.  And feel free to ask
bdmurray, dholbach, and the rest of the team for ways to help out.

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,
--
Simon Law                                 http://www.law.yi.org/~sfllaw/