package ettercap-gtk: typo in ettercap.desktop

D. Rudolph D.Rudolph at web.de
Sun Feb 25 13:02:56 GMT 2007

Hi,

as I am only humble Ubuntu user and no developer, I don't know how to
report error. Please excuse if this is the wrong way.

I found a typo error in the file
/usr/share/applications/ettercap.desktop in the Ubuntu package
ettercap-gtk, version 1:0.7.3-1.1ubuntu3 (edgy).

The last line should be

Categories=Application;Network;

instead of

Categories=Application;Network:

(semicolon instead of colon).
Otherwise it is sorted into the wrong category in the menu.

I also propose to add the following line:

Comment[de]=Mehrzweckwerkzeug zum Abhören/Abfangen/Mitschneiden

I hope I can contribute to the open source community without using any
Bugtracker/CVS/subversion access.

Best regards,

Daniel