ubuntu-dev and motu team cleanup

Mark Shuttleworth mark at ubuntu.com
Sat Feb 24 09:03:39 GMT 2007

Thanks Stefan!

Stefan Potyra wrote:
> Next steps from the techboard should be:
> * double-check the motu-team with ubuntu-dev team for errors

I verified that everyone in motu was also already in ubuntu-dev. I
didn't verify the reverse, but I'm sure that adding motu to ubuntu-dev
won't suddenly give additional people membership in ubuntu-dev.
> * remove administor rights from me from the motu team and

Done
> * set the timeout for me in the motu team (again I found no way to do this)

Done, set for 2 years from the date you joined.

> * add the motu team to ubuntu-dev

Done.
> * (optionally) remove all direct members from ubuntu-dev

I didn't bother with this - it will clean itself up over time naturally.

> I've also made techboard a member of motu-council, but again I couldn't grant
> it administrative rights.

I've made the techboard the owner of motu-council, which automatically
gives it admin over the team.

Cheers!
Mark