[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: Linuxdcpp package need update in 8.04 Hardy Heron]]

Andrea Veri bluekuja at ubuntu.com
Wed Dec 26 11:37:02 GMT 2007

Коржевин Дмитрий Константинович ha scritto:
> [...]

Debian just uploaded the new linuxdcpp's release [1], which will be
automatically synced in Ubuntu really soon. (there seems to be no Ubuntu
changes to be merged). Take a look at this page [2] and you will notice
when the package will be synced inside the archive.

Thanks,

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-changes/2007/12/msg02541.html
[2] https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linuxdcpp

Andrea