Tags for small bugs

Murat Gunes mgunes at ubuntu.com
Thu Dec 20 01:32:46 GMT 2007

Hi,

I posted [1] to the Bug Squad mailing list about the possible
consolidation of some bug tags, two of which are "ubuntulove" and
"bitesize", the tags used for small bugs that are ideal for new
contributors. I'm quoting the relevant part below.

> 1) Why do we have two separate tags for small bugs that are ideal for
> new contributors, namely, "ubuntulove" and "bitesize"? Is there a real
> difference between them? If there is, it's not made clear
> in /Bugs/Tags
> at the moment. If one has been deprecated, it should be removed from
> the
> list.

Brian Murray replied that he thought the MOTU team had added these tags,
so I'd like to get your opinions on the issue.

[1]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-bugsquad/2007-December/000713.html

Regards

m.