Hug Day - 12 December 2007

Brian Murray brian at ubuntu.com
Mon Dec 10 21:29:12 GMT 2007

I'm happy to announce our next Hug Day on Wednesday, December 12th.  We
will be specifically triaging bugs reported about the ubiquity package
- the installer used on the Live CD.  The event will be held in
#ubuntu-bugs.  The list of targeted bugs has been posted at:

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay/20071212

This list will be finalized shortly before the start of the 12th to
ensure that all the bugs on it still need attention.  Our goal is to
deal with all of the bugs on that list.

So on 12 December 2007, in all timezones, we'll be meeting in
#ubuntu-bugs on irc.freenode.net for another Ubuntu Hug Day.

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay

While you are welcome to apply to join the Ubuntu Bug Control team
anytime, Hug Day is a great day to join!

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugControl

If you're interested in helping, please stop by.  And feel free to ask
bdmurray, pedro, ogasawara, heno, evand and the rest of the team for
ways to help out.  We hope to see you there and your name on the list of
bug triagers!

Sincerely,
--
Brian Murray                                                 @ubuntu.com