StableReleaseUpdates testing of MythTV / Mythplugins 0.20.2

Mario Limonciello superm1 at ubuntu.com
Tue Aug 28 03:10:49 BST 2007

Hi everyone,

I submitted packages for the SRU of MythTV 0.20.2 earlier this weekend.
 They just cleared  the buildds a little bit ago, so I'd appreciate any
widespread testing that you can do on them.

They were released to both Edgy & Feisty, so the respective packaging
from each release was used to minimize possible regressions.  The
niceties that come with the Gutsy packaging to foolproof installation
aren't all present.

Please comment on these two bugs if you have "Works for me":

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mythplugins/+bug/134801
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mythtv/+bug/134726

or file a new bug if you encounter issues that weren't present in the
previous packages:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mythtv/+filebug
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mythplugins/+filebug

As per the SRU process, these will be in -proposed for at least 7 days.

Thanks!

Mario Limonciello
superm1 at ubuntu.com