Q&A Sessions

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Tue Aug 21 10:21:03 BST 2007

Hello Andy,

thanks for bringing this up.

Am Mittwoch, den 25.07.2007, 16:47 +0100 schrieb Andy Price:
> I thought I'd bring some attention to it because the next ones are very
> soon and I think the previous ones drifted past silently. Perhaps some
> announcement/advertising/blogging is in order if we're going to make
> them useful for "recruitment".

What do you all think about having another set of sessions on Friday
0:00 and 12:00 UTC? I'm happy to be in the 12:00 UTC sessions and happy
to blog about them too.

I think it'd be good to invite all the contributors that are being
mentored to ask all their questions and everybody else who always wanted
to get involved in the process.

Have a nice day,
 Daniel