transcode problem in core duo feisty

Vreixo Formoso Lopes metalpain2002 at yahoo.es
Thu Apr 26 08:12:19 BST 2007

(Sorry, my english is not very good)

Hi!

I'm not very sure this is the place where I have to
ask for, but given you're package mantainers...

I've an Intel Core Duo PC. With edgy, transcode uses
both cores for transcoding process. However, after
installing feisty I notice only one core is used now,
and the performance is quite worse. I'm not very sure
what's the reason, but the transcode version seems to
be the same. Maybe some compile option? In both cases
(edgy and feisty) I have installed from desktop
version for i386.

Today I'll try to compile from source.

Please help me. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Vreixo

PS: I'm not subscribe to the list, please CC me any response.