Packages updates on REVU

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 23 08:10:24 BST 2007

Hello,

Am Montag, den 23.04.2007, 16:20 +1000 schrieb Sarah Hobbs:
> Why arent we sorting by last modified date?  That'd certainly help.
> With this, the non-updated packages will fall to the bottom, and
> probably get ignored. It'd be nice if we could archive these - but what
> if the person wants to come back and do some work on it?  (which is
> unlikely after a year or whatever)

Maybe https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Processes/REVU will help with that.
On https://code.launchpad.net/~revu you can sort the last commit date
already.

> I find this.  REVU tools exist somewhere, but I dont know about them.
> Perhaps they should go in the MOTU scripts in bzr?

Good idea! We could integrate them with
http://daniel.holba.ch/bzr/revu-tool too and have it working for the
bzr-based approach.

Didn't we want to rename the MOTU tools and move them to ~ubuntu-dev or
something?

Have a nice day,
 Daniel