[ffmpeg] patch for amr_nb and amr_wb support

Arthur Loiret freacky22527 at free.fr
Tue Apr 10 22:27:56 BST 2007

Le mardi 13 mars 2007 à 17:48 +1100, Luke Yelavich a écrit :
> What is the license of the code? Looking at the first zip file, I can't
> seem to find any mention of a license that the code is under.

I've sent a mail to 3GPPlegal <3GPPlegal-mailbox at etsi.org>, and here is
the answer :

"Firstly, there is IPR on the technology, for which you must have
obtained a licence, and that is certainly not free.  However, on the
published standard, ETSI holds copyright (jointly with the other 3GPP
OPs), but will grant (free of charge) permission to reproduce the code.
But, without the usage licence, this may be of little use to the
enquirer.
Hope this would help! If you need further information, do not hesitate
to contact the ETSI Legal Advisor: Mr Michael Fröhlich at
michael.froehlich at etsi.org"

So there is legal issues to distribute binaries including amr.

Arthur.