MOTU Mentoring

Steven Harms thisdyingdream at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 18:31:44 BST 2007

I like the idea.  Personally, I have many questions which probably warrant a
answer of RTFM, but sometimes I might have a problem finding where that
manual is, or missing some broader key concept.

If it was a mentoring list that would help because maybe it could lower the
barrier of entry for people who may not feel ok about sending these
questions to the main list.