motu-sru members

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 31 14:41:33 GMT 2006

Hello again,

Am Dienstag, den 31.10.2006, 08:39 +0100 schrieb Daniel Holbach:
>       * propose a new member. We should pick people who are in
>         ubuntu-dev or ubuntu-core-dev.

I wasn't very explicit in the point above. It'd be nice to hear more
opinions on people, even if they were mentioned already. It's no formal
voting, but it'd be great to hear who YOU think is up to the job.

We already have 15 people on our list; of course you can add some more,
but in order to get a better picture hand in 'your vote' of people who
you think will perform well.

I further propose that the team membership will be for this one release
and we have another discussion like this in half a year.

Have a nice day,
 Daniel