Deluge Torrent in feisty universe

Flavio Martins xhaker at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 17:12:44 GMT 2006

<SNIP> sorry, gmail tricked me </SNIP>

Hi Zach,
You did ok to post here. But the MOTU's did not package deluge. Someone did
for debian and MOTU's synched it.
You might want to talk with the packager, Adam Cécile (Le_Vert)
<gandalf at le-vert.net<http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=gandalf@le-vert.net>>,
and ask him if he can package python-libtorrent apart from deluge.
About the packaging curiosity, I think you would like to read this
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/School/
<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/School/>

Good luck,
Flavio Martins