News from MOTU-SRU, W47
sistpoty at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 22 12:30:47 GMT 2006
the first two stable release update candidates have landed in -proposed, so
+ gcl, #43150
+ oprofile, #69455
in case you find any regressions with these, don't hesitate to append this to
the given sru-request bugs.
For the interested, here is a list of the ongoing sru-requests:
* pouetchess, #72052: patch might not fix the problem fully, also needs a MOTU
* dmraid, #68924: new upstream version too intrusive for -updates
* octplot, #70789: package (still) not working after patch
* gnome-hearts: 65274: needs a proper sru-request
* libnss-ldap, #70146: 3 of 4 votes already present.
Finally, we still didn't make the SRU-policy official, which I think we should
do now. I'd go for the proposal at  (as we're already handle sru-requests
like this). Also I'd suggest that sru-requests need a quorum of 3 votes.
P.S.: If you're interested, I'll try to make such a small sru-report every two
weeks (or whenever my time permits *g*).
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-motu/attachments/20061122/03dd672c/attachment.pgp
More information about the Ubuntu-motu