Next MOTU Meeting

Jordan Mantha mantha at chem.unr.edu
Mon May 15 19:55:01 BST 2006

Hi all!
  I was just thinking that it has been some time since we had a MOTU
 meeting. Perhaps it is time to try to schedule one before Dapper is
 out the door. Should we try? I was thinking that it might be nice to
 make sure that we have unmetdeps and FTBFS done before June 1 ;-)

  If we don't really have any agenda items perhaps we could just have a
 pre-Paris meeting or something. Thoughts?

-Jordan (aka LaserJock)

--
"That's all very well in practice, but will it ever work in theory?" -- G. Hill
"A tidy laboratory means a lazy chemist." -- Jöns Jacob Berzelius