UNMETDEPS

Reinhard Tartler siretart at tauware.de
Mon May 8 13:19:42 BST 2006

On Wed, Apr 26, 2006 at 06:56:33PM +0200, Daniel Holbach wrote:

> Pretty please grab those low-hanging fruits and make Universe/Multiverse
> a better place. You know that Dapper *will rock* and a lot of people
> will use it for 3-5 years (and the Universe that comes with it).

There has been recently another transition, the openal transition in our
universe. libopenal0 was renamed to libopenal0a, and parts of them has
been split to libalut. Many reverse dependencies actually depend on alut
instead of openal.

I think I have fixed most of the reverse dependencies. The remaining
bugs I know of are:

crystalspace: See bugs #6527, #41504 and #43510. It would be best if
someone could investigate the situation about worldforge related
packages in order to get them back into shape. If you are willing to do
so, please compile a list of packages which need to be updated. I
recommend to setup a local repo, which I found very helpful for the
openal transition..

openalpp-cvs/osgal-cvs: #42734/#42735. I'm waiting for the sync and have
osgal-cvs already ready for upload.

If you spot any other packages which are still affected, please file a
bug and don't hesitate to subscribe or straight assign that bug to me so
that it gets my attention.

Gruesse,
	Reinhard