the merge-list reworked or how to manage workflow

Stefan Potyra sistpoty at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 1 02:57:26 GMT 2006

Hi folks,

the merge-list decided to go offline and replaced itself somehow with the
MOTU-Worklist-tool. I had almost nothing to do with it ;).

You can find the worklist at [1].

You'll need to file a bug with the title "accepted work"[2] to mark that
you're working on a package and assign it to motu-reviewers or universe-bugs.
Thus, it'll show up on the list.

If you're done, mark it at "Fix Released", and the package will be removed
from the list again. It will also get removed if you mark a bug as
"Rejected".

Well, the list is not sophisticated, and the bug-title is quite silly. I'm
happy for a good suggestions on the bug-title and even more happy if you hand
me patches to improve the list. The bzr-archive can be found here [3]. Any
comments welcome ;)

It would be great, if s.o. would adjust lpbugs.py to work with that list.

Cheers,
	Stefan.
--
[1]: http://revu.tauware.de/~sistpoty/MoM/wip.py
[2]: the actual regexp to parse the title is: ".* accepted work\s*"