a REVU day?

Gauvain Pocentek gauvainpocentek at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 07:32:32 BST 2006

Szilveszter Farkas wrote:
>> OK, since there's no answer yet I propose Thursday (I'll be busy the
>> rest of the week).
>> Is this ok for MOTUs interested in this REVU day?
>
> I'm not a MOTU, but I'm willing to help on reviewing the packages. For
> me personally the next week would be better, but I can understand,

Saturday morning and sunday are fine for me but we noticed that more
people got implied in hug days (during dapper development) when it
wasn't scheduled on week ends. I guess it'll be the same for a REVU day.
But if more people will be available this week end, that's fine.
We need to have this day ASAP (e.g. _this_ week) since
UpstreamVersionFreeze will come very quickly.

> that this is a high-priority activity now :) I'll try to help

Thanks! We _need_ help ;)

Gauvain

--
<gauvainpocentek at gmail.com>