Very old merges

Lucas Nussbaum lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net
Tue Jul 18 08:28:23 BST 2006

Hi,

I've tried to take a different look at the list of needed merges. [0]
already shows the evolution of merges to do compared to Debian as of
today, and to snapshots of Debian in the past.

One particularly interesting list of merges to do is the list of
packages in Edgy that are currently older than the version in Debian at
Dapper UVF date. It would allow a user to say : "what? You still have
v.X ? Debian has had v.Y since January 2006 !"

Here is a list of such packages. Note that for some of them, there are
pending sync requests, so you have to check manually before working on
them :

akode
bootchart
boson-data
boson-music
classpath
commons-beanutils
gaim-meanwhile
galago-sharp
gpe-contacts
gtk-smooth-engine
hula
icomlib
insight
kgeography
kguitar
kiki
kmatplot
kmobiletools
libcommons-collections3-java
libcommons-dbcp-java
libcommons-digester-java
libcommons-modeler-java
libgalago
libservlet2.4-java
mayavi
meanwhile
nvu
pike7.4
qiv
quick-lounge-applet
rezound
sailcut
snake4
tipa
tleenx2
wmressel
xastir
xautolock
xawtv
zsnes

Based on those I already worked on, many of them are trivial merges or
syncs, so they might be good targets for newcomers in the MOTU world.

When all of those will be done, ping me, and I can generate a list based
on another Debian snapshot (the one from Dapper FeatureFreeze date, for
example).
--
| lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net   http://www.lucas-nussbaum.net/ |
| jabber: lucas at nussbaum.fr             GPG: 1024D/023B3F4F |