Hi everyone

Kenny Duffus kenny at duffus.org
Thu Jul 13 07:04:01 BST 2006

On Wednesday 12 July 2006 22:43, Dan Marsom wrote:
>  Hi.
>
> I'm Dan and I'm really into linux. And I happen know my stuff pretty good
> for a 12 year old. I have about four computers and am trying to set up a
> big fat network. This must sound really crazy coming from a kid, but I
> think I am apt enough to help out.  Can anyone give me some pointers on
> what I can do?

Hi

One place to start looking for information is

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/HowToGetHelp

You will also probably get more help if you ask on the ubuntu-users mailing
list: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users as this list is
about packaging software for ubuntu.

Good luck and have fun.

--