Merges

Stefan Potyra sistpoty at ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 3 14:41:06 BST 2006

Am Montag 03 Juli 2006 15:09 schrieb Dennis Kaarsemaker:
> On ma, 2006-07-03 at 14:39 +0200, Stefan Potyra wrote:
> > > aclock.app, agenda.app, camera.app, cddb.bundle, cenon.app,
> > > charmap.app, connect.app, cynthiune.app, displaycalibrator.app,
> > > easydiff.app, edenmath.app, gnuwash.app, gomoku.app, latex.service,
> > > lusernet.app, meta-gnustep, mines.app, mpdcon.app, plopfolio.app,
> > > poe.app,
> > > preview.app, price.app, projectcenter.app, rssreader.app, shisen.app,
> > > stepbill.app, stepulator.app, textedit.app, timemon.app,
> > > wrapperfactory.app, zipper.app:
> > >
> > > Only ubuntu changes were a gnustep transition, these changes are also
> > > present in the latest Debian package.
> >
> > Yes, I'll remember that transition well. I'm fine with these (and just
> > about filing sync bugs...) btw.: it would be great, if you could file
> > these bugs yourself, then a MOTU only needs to give ok. If you want to
> > file some bugs right now, you can start from z->a (I'm just filing from
> > a->z, then we can meet in the middle ;))
>
> Will do, but beware: there is one gnustep pacakge (which of course is
> not in this list) that needs a merge instead of a sync.

Are you referring to gnustep-netclasses?

> > > preload:
> > >
> > > Ubuntu change was a fix in the postinst, this change is also present in
> > > the latest debian version.
> > >
> > > read-edid:
> > >
> > > Ubuntu changes are merged in the Debian package
> > >
> > > sffview:
> > >
> > > Ubuntu changes also present in debian package
> >
> > Maybe s.o. else can look over these?
>
> What more information do you need? The changes are all included, I
> checked it :)

It's the usual look over it (and testbuild) before you upload or request a
sync, which also applies for sponsoring.

So basically any MOTU can hit me with a stick for not doing this with the
gnustep packages. The reason is, that I still remember that each package - I
sponsored all of them for Lukas - had only trivial changes, except two
packages. And of course I assume, that Dennis test-builded each ;)

Cheers,
     Stefan.