[UVF Exception Report] Jabberd2s10 new upstream

Lucas Nussbaum lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net
Tue Jan 31 18:48:14 GMT 2006

On 30/01/06 at 15:48 +0100, Stephan Hermann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Package: jabberd2
> Version: 2.0s10-1
>
> Rationale:
> 	JabberD2 is fixing some issues on amd64 for s2s communications and some other
> 	serious regressions from s8 and s9. You can find the diff of real upstream
> 	diff in this mail
>
> Risks:
> 	There are no risks, because 1. jabberd2 is not in main, neither will it break
>  	running services.

I'd call it a go. It was released upstream in october, and wasn't
followed by another release since then, so chances are high it's working
fine.

Also, according to
http://www.jabberstudio.org/projects/jabberd2/releases/view.php?id=802,
it fixes several bugs. And it's not a lib, so if it breaks, it's not
going to break anything else.
--
| lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net   http://www.lucas-nussbaum.net/ |
| jabber: lucas at nussbaum.fr             GPG: 1024D/023B3F4F |