Sugested package Kiax and kalbum package

Raphaël Pinson raphink at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 11:43:09 GMT 2006

Hi Omar,

It seems these packages are not being worked on in Ubuntu. You can
check if ITPs have been filed against them in Debian (package wnpp on
bugs.debian.org).

If you want to submit these packages to Ubuntu, I suggest you have a
look at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/REVU . If you have more questions, you
can come to #ubuntu-motu on the Freenode IRC network and we'll be
happy to welcome you and answer your questions.

Cheers,

Raphaël
<raphink at ubuntu.com>