Package not synced from Debian/unstable, why ?

Reinhard Tartler siretart at tauware.de
Mon Jan 30 20:35:42 GMT 2006

Loic Pefferkorn wrote:

> I have a problem with uqm and uqm-content multiverse's packages.
>
> On Debian/unstable:
>
> uqm				0.4.0-1
> uqm-content		0.4.0-1
>
> On Dapper:	=09
>
> uqm				0.3-3ubuntu1
> uqm-content		0.4.0-1=09
>

> uqm-content seems to be synced from Debian/unstable, unlikely uqm, why ?
>
> Of course, uqm is broken, because it needs same uqm-content version to be=20
> happy.

The problem here is that uqm has diverged from debian, as indicated by
the 'ubuntu' string in the version field. This prohibits syncing the
package from unstable.

> Have I to ask Elmo a sync from Debian/unstable ?

on the one hand, we are after UVF. On the other hand, if uqm and
uqm-content needs to be at the same version, we have no choice anyway.

I have some other sync requests pending, I'll add it to my batch.