Reporting Bugs to Debian

Reinhard Tartler siretart at tauware.de
Fri Jan 27 09:30:53 GMT 2006

Hi List,

I just setup a wiki page about when to report bugs in debian. Please
have a look at it: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/ReportingBugsToDebian

It is not linked yet from https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU, so it is no way
'official' or anything. I'd like to discuss possible issues about it,
because it also has a chapter 'When to report bugs in Debian'. This is a
topic we did not completely agree yet, and I'd like to see some
discussion. Feel free to add your own suggestion when we should
report/forward bugs to debian.

Perhaps we should also add a Chapter 'When to not report bugs to
Debian'.

And, if you find grammar/spelling issues, just fix them ;)

--
Reinhard Tartler <siretart at tauware.de>