UVF Exc. Req. for MOTURuby packages

Lucas Nussbaum lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net
Mon Jan 23 08:49:29 GMT 2006

Hi,

1)
libsvg-ruby 1.0.3-1
libbreakpoint-ruby 0.5.0-1
libcmd-ruby 0.7.2-1
libdaemonize-ruby 0.1.2-1

Those packages weren't in Ubuntu yet (they just went of NEW in Debian).
I've verified that they built correctly in a clean dapper chroot.
They can be synced from Debian.

2)
libgettext-ruby (1.0.0-1 -> 1.1.0-1)

New upstream release. I've checked that it built and install correctly
in dapper, and tested some basic fonctions.
Please sync, so we stay in sync with Debian.

3)
libgd-ruby (0.7.4.1-2 -> 0.7.4.1-2.1)
rsjog (1.1-4 -> 1.1-4.1)

Simple NMUs in Debian because of xlibs-dev transition. I've tested that
the packages built and installed correctly in dapper and tested some
basic functions.
Please sync.

4)
sisu (0.36.4-1 -> 0.36.5-1)

New minor-level upstream release. Also a build-system cleanup. I've
checked that it built ok. I'd prefer it to be synced just so we stay in
sync with the debian package on a binary level (the number of binary
packages changed with the new build system), but would understand if it
wasn't synced.

Also, some packages someone should definitely have a look at :
- redland-bindings : 1.0.2.1-1ubuntu1 -> 1.0.2.1-3 (was a python-related
  merge)
- psi (0.9.3-2ubuntu1 -> 0.10-2) : a very popular Jabber client.

Thank you,
--
| lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net   http://www.lucas-nussbaum.net/ |
| jabber: lucas at nussbaum.fr             GPG: 1024D/023B3F4F |