UVF exception for ipython-0.7.0-2

Norbert Tretkowski norbert at tretkowski.de
Sun Jan 22 16:11:43 GMT 2006

* Stephan Hermann wrote:
> Regarding the latest discussions on debian-devel, it's a matter of
> fact, that right now, we will receive many annoying complains about
> some of our actions. I don't say, that we are always right, but
> nevertheless, it's a poor attitude of people, to complain loud, but
> not saying that they only had a look now, not earlier.

The reason why I took a look at the patches in ipython from Ubuntu had
nothing to do with the recent discussion on -devel. I'm doing this
regulary when working on my packages, because I know Ubuntu sometimes
forgets to forward patches.

If you don't believe me, ask ogra about ion3.

> But I ignored my feelings, and I didn't feed the trolls.

It seems that you didn't just ignored your feelings, but my mail from
yesterday too. Too bad.

> The problem is, that exactly at this very special time, some of them
> are starting to complain, because now, they know where to look.

Bullshit.

Norbert