UVF exception for lirc_0.7.2-2

Reinhard Tartler siretart at tauware.de
Sat Jan 21 10:58:03 GMT 2006

Amaya visited us in our irc channel in order to ask for the new lirc for
dapper.

Looking at the changelog [1], it seems a really good idea, espc. the
part about the udev support seems very interesting for us, given that
dapper will rely on this.

In short: This new release brings us a lot of bug fixes, plus support
for current kernels/udev. I verified that this version builds correctly
on ubuntu and merges all previous ubuntu changes to lirc. Therefore I
think syncing the version is a good idea.

[1]: http://changelogs.debian.net/lirc

--
Reinhard Tartler <siretart at tauware.de>