early UVF exception request: childsplay/childsplay-plugins

Stefan Potyra sistpoty at ubuntu.com
Wed Jan 18 14:12:52 GMT 2006

Hi,

I'd like to request an exception for UVF for childsplay/childsplay-plugins.

Rationale:
The latest upstream release(s) not yet in ubuntu have been two bugfix
releases, one made just today. That means, that the debian package won't be
available before UVF.

I don't want to diverge from debian with these packages, since Sergio
(Maintainer) has much deeper insight and does better work for these than I
could.

Oh, and Stas (upstream) bade me to include the fixed versions into dapper and
tried to get it done before UVF, but unfortunately more issues were found
which resulted in today's release.

Once the a new version is available in unstable, I'll thoroughly check it and
report back.

Cheers,
	Stefan.