ask for review

Lucas Nussbaum lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net
Tue Jan 17 08:16:50 GMT 2006

On 17/01/06 at 01:16 +0100, Szilveszter Farkas wrote:
> hello universe,
>
> i'm pretty new in the business (though i had done some debian
> packaging years ago), and i'd be glad if someone had the time to have
> a look at my packages uploaded to revu:

Hi,

All MOTUs are currently very busy because of the approaching UVF. REVU
should really be very low priority currently (especially since packages
in REVU which aren't in Ubuntu yet can still get in for dapper until
Feature Freeze).

Please don't ask for reviews on this list, just wait.

Thank you,

Lucas