Restructuration of the MOTU wiki pages

Lucas Nussbaum lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net
Tue Jan 3 17:47:30 GMT 2006

On 03/01/06 at 17:28 +0100, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> Am Dienstag, den 03.01.2006, 16:04 +0100 schrieb Lucas Nussbaum:
> > Even if I have been around for a while now, I still find it extremely
> > hard to find information on the MOTU-related wiki pages. And it must be
> > even harder for newcomers. I think it is time to reorganize and
> > restructure all the pages.
>
> Thanks for stepping up to do this. Rodrigo Belem started on listing all
> our wiki pages and there were efforts every now and then to do this, but
> there is *A LOT* of consolidation and caretaking to do on our wiki
> pages. Please everybody: try to help to clean up.
>

> > I've started a wiki page with a new structure. Please review it, comment
> > it, improve it, etc .... :-)
> >
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTUNewWiki
>
> The idea is perfectly right. But shouldn't we use MOTUNewWiki to *just
> write* the page?

LaserJock pointed me on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/DocTodo, where he
already started this effort. I moved my content to that page and added a
redirect.

I also started working on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU. Some of the
changes might look like vandalism :), just reverse those who disturb
you too much.
--
| lucas at lucas-nussbaum.net   http://www.lucas-nussbaum.net/ |
| jabber: lucas at nussbaum.fr             GPG: 1024D/023B3F4F |